by Jan Allen
I. Summary The Cancun Summit produced the Leaders Joint Statement of March 31, 2006 http://tinyurl.com/pdzlk
It mandated six action points to insure that the North American Union be in place before the end of the year.
The North American Union is the creation of the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) which established totally new state corporate rule over the entire North American Continent http://tinyurl.com/eey4x
II. The Leaders Joint Statement of March 31, 2006 http://tinyurl.com/pdzlk presented six action points to insure that the North American Union be in place before the end of the year:
1) Establishment of a Trilateral Regulatory Cooperative Framework
The leaders said: We affirm our commitment to strengthen regulatory cooperation in this and other key sectors and to have our central regulatory agencies complete a “trilateral regulatory cooperation framework” by 2007.
2) Establishment of the North American Competitiveness Council (NACC)
The NACC is to be the council, junta of business executives and government ministers, who make recommendations for executive action.
3) Provision for North American Emergency Management
Develop a common disaster response, for events whether natural or man-made; and there will be coordinated training and exercises, with the participation of all levels of government in all countries.
4) Provision for Avian and Human Pandemic Influenza Management
Develop a comprehensive, science-based and coordinated approach within North America to avian influenza and human pandemic influenza management.
5) Development of North American Energy Security
Collaborate amongst business executives and governmental agencies for energy security.
6) Assure Smart, Secure Borders North American Borders
Establish checkpoints at borders; develop the North American trusted traveler program and provide a trilateral network for the protection of judges and officers.
III. The North American Union Is The Plan For Global Governance Of The Entire Continent
1) Global governance is the application of universal principles of democracy, order, security and prosperity. Global governance combines state power and corporate resources for rule over the people; it is this state corporatism that directs domestic and foreign policy.
2) The Cancun Summit’s Leaders Statement shows that global governance is being installed via democratic institutions consisting of meetings, summits, councils and working groups; these replace constitutional law and statute law. Leaders set policy at meetings http://tinyurl.com/eh8l5 and summits http://tinyurl.com/fzu2x Then councils http://tinyurl.com/ej2r3 and working groups http://tinyurl.com/n9q8c consisting of governmental ministers and businesses executives establish deep integration of government with industry, commerce and trade — these provide the infrastructure for new governance. National sovereignty is sacrificed as the interests of the region rise in pre-eminence.
Yes, at the Cancun Summit “Next Steps Meeting”, George Bush and Robert J Stevens of Lockheed Martin together with other business leaders finalized their plan for The North American Union http://tinyurl.com/h2rg3
3) Global Governance is synonymous with Tyranny, meaning rule from above. The Age of Tyranny began March 23, 2005 when President George Bush signed the SPP thereby abrogating the US Constitution, signing away America’s National Sovereignty and committing the US to a region of state corporate governance http://tinyurl.com/r42wp
The President’s actions have gone unchallenged by Congress!
Since the President’s word, will and way have become the law of the land (and the continent), The Liberty Bell and The US Flag have been retired http://tinyurl.com/lykgc
4) The Trilateral Regulatory Cooperation Framework = The Executive Branch Of The Forth Coming N. American Government. No specifics were given on this “framework”; one must assume the “framework” is Doublethink http://tinyurl.com/omyu4 for the Executive Branch of tyrannical state corporate rule; the Executive Branch is complimented by NORTHCOM, the Military Law Enforcement Branch http://tinyurl.com/hmfhj, and the NAFTA Tribunal, the Commerce Judiciary http://tinyurl.com/myecx
Action point six listed above provides for a trilateral network for the protection of judges and officers; one must assume that the judges will be given physical protection from people who might express hostility to the introduction and administration of global governance.
The SPP http://tinyurl.com/rofvg made use of the word stakeholders, councils and working groups, these recommend policy for Executive Action. Thus, the US Congress is largely an irrelevant body — it is a relic of a bygone era. The SPP is the document for a secure, prosperous and orderly North American Homeland. The three presidents and their Trilateral Regulatory Cooperation Framework are the ruling body in the North American Union.
5) The NACC was actually put in place 6-14-2006 http://tinyurl.com/rpyrh The NACC will be “NAFTA on Steroids”.
6) Just as the “911 terrorist incident” http://tinyurl.com/mvbl5 and “so called international terrorism” http://tinyurl.com/luka9 and “Sadaam’s WMDs” http://tinyurl.com/ljns6 led to military involvement in Iraq, a soon coming continental-wide emergency such as a currency devaluation, a shortage of gasoline due to a conflict with Iran or the outbreak of pandemic bird flu http://tinyurl.com/qroe6 will require that NORTHCOM deploy the military, global peacekeepers and Blackwater USA security guards http://tinyurl.com/q2ee9 under the terms of the terms of the SPP, for the Homeland’s Security and Order http://tinyurl.com/pu4kn
Here are various articles suggesting that a pretext will be used to install state corporate rule over America:
6a) Bird Flu Quarantine: Pretext For A Globalist Martial Law Takeover Of America? http://tinyurl.com/s6t6c
6b) Urban Warfare Training Exercises: Practice For Martial Law Troop Deployment? http://tinyurl.com/z54sf
6c) Neocons Build World Army To Subdue Hotspots And North America http://tinyurl.com/rjr7y
7) The trusted traveler program, mentioned in action point six, is the foundation for what will become an “internal travel permit” program http://tinyurl.com/s94v9 whereby one presents papers for travel within the Union — within the Homeland
8) Action point number three above mandates coordinated training and exercises for emergency management with the participation of all levels of government in all countries. Such a training exercise took place as reported by the The-Free Lance-Star article ‘Police Training Guard’ dated 6-21-2006 where thirty five of Fredericksburg’s Army National Guard members received urban assault training from eight members of Fairfax County’s SWAT team. The police officers drilled members of Alpha Company, 116th Brigade Special Troops Battalion–formerly the 229th Engineer Battalion–in techniques they use in urban, and suburban, scenarios. The group trained at Fort Pickett’s MOUT, or Military Operation Urban Terrain section. It’s a cluster of white concrete buildings built to simulate a neighborhood in Baghdad or Kabul — a manufactured ghost town. Here they practiced commands such as Police! Get Down. The police officers remained humble while training the unit; they said they were honored to work with the soldiers. http://tinyurl.com/l2bgv
Such a training exercise corrupts the National Guard in two way: First, the training is a subterfuge for what is really taking place: that being creeping tyranny to build the “homeland security state infrastructure” to control the people. Secondly the training destroys the ethic and underlying principle of historical law, that being, the Posse Comitatus Act. This is the U.S. statute prohibiting the use of “armed force” for law enforcement; its intent, purpose and application described quite well by Libertarian Gene Healy in ‘What of Posse Comitatus’ http://tinyurl.com/f963p
9) The institution of the North American Union manifests the Straussian philosophy of the Bush administration http://tinyurl.com/pz3qu which is based upon the University Of Chicago Professor, Leo Strauss who taught that “philosopher kings” arise; these elite Few are to rule over the vulgar Many.
Indigenous Peoples are putting their bodies on the line and it's our responsibility to make sure you know why. That takes time, expertise and resources - and we're up against a constant tide of misinformation and distorted coverage. By supporting IC you're empowering the kind of journalism we need, at the moment we need it most.